Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I ate for dinner last night: Tandoori Chicken

So I am in love with my new Droid phone and of course I instantly downloaded the Epicurious app. Which is amazing btw, if you don't already have it get it for your smart phone asap! It's free and you can search recipes and make instant grocery lists. Any ways, I made the recipe for Perfect Pan-Roasted Chicken Thighs, which really did come out perfect! The only thing I did differently was I added a drumstick into the mix (which cooked perfect following this recipe) and I also rubbed the chicken with Tandoori spices (I bought mine at the grocery store) along with the salt and pepper. The other thing I made was some couscous with veggies, just make couscous according to package directions in the mean time I sauteed some cut up green beans, tomatoes, and a clove of diced garlic in a little bit of olive oil and then just mixed it in to the cooked couscous. I also served everything with little lemon wedges! It's not an authentic meal but it was delicious! Try it out! xox Lka.

No comments: