Friday, May 6, 2011

What's in my Bag Finally!

Hey friends! I know I have been seriously lagging in the blog department of life. My grad school is taking up most of my free time. So I thought I would do a "what's in my bag" post like every blogger ever. I have wanted to do this for a while but I just haven't, so here are the things I can't live without, note my phone is not here because I could live with out it. ha ha.
Going from top clockwise,

1. A light weight rap scarf for when it's cold inside some where.
2. My bag of course! Greg brought me this beauty back from Sweden. Check it out 10 Swedish Designers 
3. My Daily Planner and Large Muji wallet. These hold my coupons, stamps and mail.
4. My amazing Rilakkuma pen, when you press the ears down it writes black or blue! C-u-t-e <3
5. A gridded memo pad from Mark's to make shopping lists and to do lists.
6. Weekly pill case for my allergy meds. from Muji.
7. Hello Kitty pencil case.
8. Soy Joy bar, or any kind of snack for when the blood sugar get low.
9. Chapstick, Lipstick, and a giant cotton candy Lipsmacker for nostalgia purposes.
10. Target hand sanitizer, because every bathroom ever is always out of soap!

Wow, that's alot of stuff. <3

2 comments:

Amy said...

That pen is so cute! And, your bag is so organized! Mine is always full of old shopping lists and receipts!

Laura K A said...

the secret is Amy that I through all those out before I took this picture ;)