There is so much to reflect on this year! So many laughs, cry's, dancing, chilling out and special moments. So I thought I would take this opportunity to share the highlights of my year here on Two Lauras! Listed in no particular order.....
1. Getting engaged to the boy of my dreams.
2. Finishing my first year of Grad School wooo hooo!!
3. My lovely visits from Jen and Alan and Megan and Joan.
4. Learning to cook awesome vegan meals!
5. Seeing Taylor Swift in concert (yes I said that)
6. Singing the Jem theme song A Capella style with Natalie and Lauren in front of our entire school.
7. Learning to cook traditional pasta carbonara from my new French friends.
8. Chatting with Sean Lennon
9. Learning how to make and master veggie sushi at home.
10. Seeing First Aid Kit at SXSW.
11. Swimming in Barton Springs with Megan, Joan, and Larissa.
12. All the lovely meals had with my future Mother and Sister In-laws.
13. My little brother Graduating form College.
14. Aimee's beautiful wedding!
15. Going to see the Astros and the Spurs!
16. Enchanted Rock adventure with Greg.
17. Maine Maine Maine.
18. The lovely Brooklyn.
19. Having pizza with Bryant and Annabel at Grimaldi's.
20. Watching Greg sled for the first time! And waking up to my parents building us a sleigh riding path in the back yard.
21. perfecting my mujidara and hummus recipes.
22. Getting to spent Christmas with my whole family.
23. Meeting little Max Barkley and Cecilia Hopkins.
I hope you all have a chance to sit down relax and reflect on all the things that have passed us by this year and can look forward to the New Year with out letting fear or hesitation get in the way of your goals and dreams. See you next YEAR!