Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu!

source. (this is me hanging out with the turkeys)


Greg and I usually celebrate our Thanksgiving on Friday instead of Thursday because Greg's family is so huge and has so many Thanksgiving dinners to attend too. Usually we have a "friend Thanksgiving" but all of our friends are going out of town this year! So I am planing an alternative menu for the two of us and I thought I would share it with you fellow internet friends!

Click on the links for the recipe.(all are vegan!)

Hummus and Chips


(This recipe is originally from the Veganomicon Cookbook)

Carrots and Green Beans


2 comments:

maggie said...

Sounds awesome, i love that ziti!! I'm doing vegan t gives for three this year! And everything is coming out of vegan brunch, Literally. Pics to come. Congrats on your engagement! I'll be driving through Austin in feb ;) - Maggie

Laura K A said...

Yes. yes. and yes!!