Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday: Food for Thought

Some times I swear to God all I do is procrastinate. The other thing I do is jump from task to task on rotation like I'm spinning a giant wheel. I don't think this works that well because it means everything takes 10 times as long to get done. But I just cant help my self diagnosed ADD. What is a girl to do? .... Blog!

Ok here I a list of things that I should have no excuse not to do but never really get around to doing!!!

- Create an Etsy shop
-Make a quilt for myself
-Build a new shelf for the kitchen
-Read all the books people suggest to me
-Make curtains for the bedroom
-Watch Mad Men (I know, I know don't hate me to much)

I will now attempt to get some thing done.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

My god you are lazy. You must make yourself a quilt immediately! ;)