Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Oh Hey 2010 It's Mid February!



Hello friends and random readers of Two Lauras. I have been mucho busy this year between starting Grad School to fixing up my home studio that I haven't really had time to attend to my blog. But I wanted to let you all know that I'm back in a major way and I am not giving up you or me! Any way I thought I would start of this year right by making a post about breakfast my favorite meal of the day. I love the ritual of making coffee, tortillas, or toast and frying eggs. It always feels like a fresh start. When I lived in Brooklyn I usually ate breakfast out in the neighborhood because it was so cheap and I like to check out what every one was up to in the neighborhood. Ether way is great It always marks a new beginning for me.


Source
I am obsessed with this ceramic toaster designed by George Watson which is designed around the ritual of breakfast.

No comments: